The COVID "bike boom" hit me hard:; I went from bike-sharer to bike-owner to e-bike maniac in 1 year.
- July 2020:
- Got a hand-me-down roadbike.
- "I still love Citibike, but this is better for some trips/errands."
- September 2020:
- Want something for grocery runs.
- November 2020:
- Still want to try an e-bike.
- Ideally a hauler, that could also fold up for easy storage (my office already had two wall-mounted bikes, but e-bikes are generally too heavy for that).
4 ebikes in my office: electric roadbike (Creo) on the wall, Brompton and Tern folded in a corner, and VanMoof X3 next to them